Friday, April 18, 2008

ABC Tag!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Can't name just one...I am so blessed with a wonderful group of gals!!!
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturdays-relaxed pace, can all be together.
E- Essential Item: I guess since I do so much with it, my computer.
F- Favorite Color: Blues and greens
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms
H-Home town: McClure
I- Indulgences: chocolate
J- January or July?: If I HAVE to pick one...July. April and October are the best, though!
K-Kids: 2 girls
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: April 15, 1989
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters & 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Clementines!
P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to Ned and the girls
Q- Quote(s): Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
R- Reason To Smile: Just had a wonderful anniversary stay in Gettysburg
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Hmm...so far, only Melissa until I can convince some friends and family to sign up. U- Unknown Fact About Me: I took ballet lessons for 6 years.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor!!!
W- Worst Habit: Eating when I"m not hungry.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y-Your favorite food: Anything with cheese!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments: