Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Missing you...


Dale & Beatrice-May Day and Denise-age 1










































Mimi and Pap and Dennis-age 3


I was creating a disk of pictures for my niece the other day of all the old family pictures I've managed to get my hands on, and it really made me miss all those who are now in heaven. My grandparents were such wonderful people, and I so wish that they would've been here to enjoy my kids. I feel blessed to have had them as long as I did, though. My dad died when I was 7, so I don't have as many memories of him, but I remember him having a sense of humor. I had a really great conversation with my cousin about my dad. He considered my dad to be one of the most important role models in his entire life. He really looked up to and respected my dad. I did learn of some funny stories from my cousin...a real gift. I just wish I had more memories of my own. I thought I would share some of the photos. There are MANY, but I will just post a few.

1 comment:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

What a cute little girl! I do not know much about your grandparents, but my mom told me one time that she has some peacock feathers from Dale.