
‘For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.’ Luke 2:11-12. This photo appeared in our local paper this morning. The window is from Mt. Bethel Church here in town. I took some time to reflect on it this morning and center myself on the significance of Christmas. I seem to get overwhelmed and lost sometimes as I'm surrounded by all the secular hoopla of Christmas. It really is a beautiful window, isn't it? We pray that you all take some time out of today and focus your hearts and minds on the precious gift of Jesus. Have a blessed Christmas!
2 comments:
We liked your christmas card too. Its on the fridge low enough for Rachel to see and she is always pointing to each of you and saying your names. She loves to talk about charlie too.
The collage you made is awesome! I will have to go get a frame for it and find a place on the wall for it. Thanks so much!
I did not see that in the paper. What a beautiful picture!!
Post a Comment