Well, as of yesterday, September 8th, Sarah became an officially licensed driver! She passed with flying colors and even successfully parallel parked with real cars instead of orange cones! I have to admit, it was kind of nice asking her to run and get the mail and take things back to the library for me. I think I'll be fine at first just allowing her to stay close to home, but I get nervous thinking about her driving further. I know that will eventually come, but I guess it's a mother's nature to worry about these things. I just need to pray she uses the good sense she has!


4 comments:
Congrats Sarah, I love the face! I will pray for you now and you can pray for me in another year.
Haha! I remember when I got mine at age 16, it is so exciting! Congrats and be safe!
P.S. We bought our plane tickets and we will be coming out to visit in December.
Woohoo! Do you know the dates you will be coming??
I hope the roads are still safe!
Post a Comment