Thursday, November 6, 2008

School Dance


Hannah was excited for the 1st school dance of the year. She and her friends Kaylee and Kacie got together at our house to beautify themselves for the dance. They were all wound up with excitement. I think they actually took 2 hours to get ready...a forgeign concept to me who takes a whole 15 minutes. I dropped them off at the dance and when I returned to pick them up, the mood had drastically changed. It didn't live up to their expectations. They said people mostly just sat around and watched other people dance. They, of course, were some of the dancing crowd. Oh, and boys being boys, I think they were disappointed with their immature shenanigans. It freaks me out when I see how mature Hannah is becoming. Where's my little girl!?!

1 comment:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

I can not imagine taking that long to get ready either. Even though I have a boy, he needs to wash his hair every morning prior to school.