Thursday, November 6, 2008

School pics




Well, I've finally taken some shots that I like and that the girls can agree on. I took them to Walmart to have them developed, which is WAY cheaper than ordering the school pics. I'm excited to finally purchase the program that can do all those neat special effects--Photoshop Elements 7. The color of Hannah's eyes are actually her true color. You can clone them from a color picture and paste them into the black and white photo. I had a friend do these particular pics, but I look forward to doing my own editing in the near future. It will be fun to play around and put different heads on different bodies and such!

1 comment:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

I love both of these pictures. I am still going to take mine to the Selinsgrove Wal-Mart and see if they can help me any better. I can't wait till we actaully learn the Photoshop program.