Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to Me!

Wow, have I ever mentioned that I have the most thoughtful husband in the whole wide world!? My sweetie got me an hour-long massage for Valentine's Day! No, he didn't actually give me the massage, which would have been nice, but a trained professional is so fabulous! It's great...she brings her table and everything needed. I had my little water fountain running with some candles and relaxing music. I was soooo relaxed following the massage that I crashed for 2 hours on the couch and didn't even hear the phone ring twice! I finally came to my senses and pulled myself together long enough to go finish my work at the church. Now I'm procrastinating because I need to log in and do some transcription tonight. But wow, what a way to start my day! Thanks, hubby! Love you!

Of course I won't be posting any pics of my massage...you'll just have to take my word for it that it was awesome!

1 comment:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

I had a massage from Judy before and it is wonderful. So glad that you enjoyed it. Tell Ned I want to know what he is sucking up for. HA! HA!