Friday, February 27, 2009

Only a few more weeks!




Baby belly!


We were at my sister Missy's house last Sunday to help get Matthew's new room ready so the new baby can have the nursery. We cleaned his room and put up Thomas the Train border and decals. He was thrilled with the result and couldn't wait to sleep in that room, even though his bed didn't arrive yet. He slept on an air mattress. I took these pics of Missy and Jeff while we were there. They were afraid she would have to have a c-section because the baby was breech. Good news...the baby turned and is in the proper position, so hopefully things will progress without the intervention of a c-section. Matthew was born via c-section because he was breech. We can't wait to meet her. I will be excited to know her name. They can't agree on one yet. We are all pulling for Margaret Ann (maybe call her Maggie), after Missy and Mel's mom who died of breast cancer when Missy and Mel were 9 and 3 years old.

1 comment:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

I could cry. That would be a beautiful name!