Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photography Class


My friend Missy and I took a photography class over the course of 6 weeks or so. I've learned a lot about aperature, ISO and shutter speed, white balance and putting it all together. I'm dreaming now of a better camera, but I'll be wishing for quite some time. I guess for now my camera works just fine in doing basic things. I only wish I could manually focus and change out lenses and have a better flash setup...mine is the built in kind, which has its limitations. Anyway, I liked this photo I took of Sarah stomping on Ned. It was an example of a merger picture. It was nice to learn new things and spend some girl time with one of my best buddies.

3 comments:

Tim, Missy, Justin and Oreo said...

I enjoyed the class also. P.S. Denise forget to mention that her merger picture was the best of the class! Way to go Denise! We just need to schudule a girl night here and there.

Denise, Ned, Sarah and Hannah said...

I'll miss our Monday nights. Definitely need to get out more!!

Unknown said...

This picture looks great, Denise!