
Blowing out the candles...and then eating them!

Opening presents!

Toby, Ava and Mel

Hannah, Matt and Sarah

Mimi and Katie

Katie smiles!

Pap and Katie
On Sunday, June 14th, Ava celebrated her third birthday with a party at her house. She really wanted Sponge Bob and friends on her cake and that was the theme for the whole party. She was so sweet when we arrived, running up to us and shouting, "You came to my party! I don't want you to leave!" She had fun playing with all her cousins and opening her gifts. Someone got her stickers in a card and she had no rest until she shared ALL her stickers with everyone there--she has such a generous spirit. We all got one for our shirts. I had to laugh when she blew out the candles. She put one of the candles in her mouth and started eating it. I told her it was yucky and she looked at me, bent over and spit it out...right on top of her cake. Needless to say, that piece of cake was cut out and set aside!
No comments:
Post a Comment